Friday, December 19, 2008

This and that..




What a beautiful photo! It's only a shame that I couldnt find you a bigger version of it. So, its less than a week til christmas and we have received lots of gifts from suppliers at work, which has been lovely. Although, with all the chocolates and food in general that we have gotten I will be surprised if I'm not a few kilos heavier in the new year. That's where the bushwalking comes in handy! Haha. So, wherever you are this christmas I hope you will be surrounded by the people you love, eating good food and sharing lots of good times and laughter.
I am going to see Wayne Brady tonight, it may be a while before I can review the gig... but I am expecting good things. Very good things. Stay tuned for details!!
Until then, be merry!! xx

No comments: