Monday, December 15, 2008

2008: the year that was.

Well there are only about 16 days left of 2008, so I thought it was about time to write up my summary of the year. You all know how much I like analysis! So, here it is.




2008: the year that was.
This has been an incredible year for me. I feel like I have grown and changed so much and become more me than ever before. Some highlights:
-saw some awesome live music -including: howie day, emiliana torrini, lior, whitley, the basics, sparkadia and simon phillips.
-found new art i love by ghostpatrol & miso.
-went down the spiritual path of buddhism and recieved teachings by the dalai lama in sydney.
-welcomed some new wonderful people into my world who have made my life so fulfilling and so much fun.
-rocked at my new fashion job and took the step of living alone in my apartment closer to the city.
-went to some amazingly funny comedy fest shows and got up on stage with jason byrne.
It seems like so much longer than a year!! I am really proud of myself and how far I have come. Here's to an even better 2009!

No comments: