Thursday, May 8, 2008

Cupcakes..

So I have already told you where to get the best chocolates and jubes... why stop there?!! It's now time to mention where I get the best cupcakes from. Oh I know... I spoil you!


There is a little shop in degraves st called 'Little Cupcakes'. They have a big range of cupcakes - mini and regular. I have tried the mint choc and it is delish! They also feature red velvet and various other scrumptious flavours. I'll admit that they arent cheap though. I only got a mini one and I believe it was $2.50 or maybe even $3.50 but it was well worth it. For the record, I am an avid cupcake/muffin eater and I have had my fair share of adequate/good experiences... so I know what I am talking about when I highly recommend this to you. I'm looking forward to trying more soon.


No comments: