Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I like stationery..

Thats why when one of my very creative, arty friends told me she was designing some new stationery I got extra excited. Everything Ashlee Maegan works with is sourced as locally as she can find. She doesnt settle for that 'made in china' stuff. She wants her range to be individual, cute and funky and from what I saw last night I couldnt agree more. I got to hear all about her ideas and I even got to feel the special paper pictured below. And the photo doesnt do it justice either... it is too cool.

So in the spirit of getting back to snail mail (letters with real substance) buy some funky stationery and send, send, send someone a letter. Or send yourself a letter. Or just admire the paper and pretend you will use it.



Now... to get my commission.

No comments: