Monday, June 1, 2009

The flower


I wish that I could show you everything I am. I have so many ideas and goals and there is always this underlying sense of something exciting and inspiring coming along. I am trying, I really am. I dont know what you want.

Here is what I want:

~To create artwork that inspires and excites.

~To travel to foreign places and collect adventures.

~To fill my home with interesting items that have unique stories.

~To renew my passion for music in all of its forms.

~To explore my surroundings and find hidden treasures.

~To find wonderful pieces hidden by time in an op shop.

~To make good food that leaves you feeling warm inside.

~To continue to be inspired by my wonderful friends and peers.

~To never give up on my dreams.

For the first time in my life I have a really deep sense of calm and acceptance about myself, I know that I'm not perfect but I'm really proud and happy with who I have become.

It's a really great feeling.


No comments: