Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I was lost... and what I found.

I wasnt lost in the physical sense, but I was lost on my path in a spiritual sense. I wandered all along the canal and decided to see where the water ended up. So I walked to the end where nothing lay and then back to the start again, stopping along the way to sit on various benches underneath trees and to feel leaves etc. I ended up at the ocean. Then I followed the wall and danced upon it like a child again. Suddenly I stopped to listen to the ocean and look at the view and when I looked down I saw what is in the photo below. It gave me strength and made me think that maybe I am on the right path afterall. These are the kind of signs that I look for... and I have been lucky to have found a few lately.
I just need to believe...

No comments: