Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Acting musical

By now I'm sure you all know about Scarlett Johansson and her new album. You may have even got a chance to listen online. I did. And while I admit that she does have a unique tone I thought she sounded mostly out of tune and boring on what I heard. I obviously disagree with NME's review, but maybe I am talking too early and need to listen to the album indepth.

On the whole you may have noticed that I have been disappointed with new musical discoveries lately (with the exception of Sparkadia & Whitley). Maybe I am expecting too much? I dont think so. Stay tuned for the brilliance that I know is right around the corner.

3 comments:

PinkPrune said...

sigh. I used to like her a lot. She shouldn't have recorded that album.

Alesha Joy said...

Yeah I dont get why she recorded an album of covers (and all by the same artist) either. Although apparently there was one original song...

Anonymous said...

Such a nice blog. I hope you will create another post like this.